The First Time Adult™
Attention all first time adults! If you’re feeling lost and confused about adulting, don’t worry...this book has got you covered!
With a focus on personal growth, empowerment, and real-world skills, this book is your companion on the path to becoming a confident, independent adult. Whether you're a recent high school graduate, a college student, or anyone taking the first steps into adulthood, "The First Time Adult" has your back.
This isn’t just a book...
it’s your ultimate guide to navigating adulthood with confidence. From how to live independently to career development; relationships to real financial planning and so much more!
The First Time Adult, is a comprehensive guidebook designed specifically for young adults aged 16 to 24 who are stepping into the exciting yet challenging world of grown-up responsibilities.
In this must-read book, you'll find a wealth of practical tips, wisdom and actionable steps to help you thrive in all aspects of adult life. From learning about budgeting and time management to navigating the complexities of renting your first apartment, "The First Time Adult™" provides you with a roadmap for success.
What to expect from the book:
- Detailed information, tips and resources for 13 life areas
- Inspirational messages
- Checklists and workbook
- Links to more resources
- A bonus section to be shared with loved ones
Benefits For Young Adults:
Helps you make informed decisions, overcome obstacles, and approach adulthood with greater resilience and preparedness.
- Helps you to actively plan and strategize different aspects of your life based on the book's teachings
Benefits For Parents:
- For parents of 16-24 year-olds, The First Time Adult is the perfect gift to empower your child as they enter adulthood, covering essential topics you may find challenging to discuss.
- This guide helps parents ensure their child is well-equipped to rent an apartment, manage finances, build healthy habits, and successfully transition into the next phase of life.
Here are some of the life areas covered:
- Career Development
- Financial Planning and Management
- Time Management and Productivity
- Meals & Groceries
- Self-Care, Health & Wellness
Beyond survival, The First Time Adult™, aims to instill confidence in young adults. Helping you face challenges head-on and make informed decisions that align with your goals and values.
What you get with your pre-order copy:
- Exclusive bonuses and extras delivered in your package
- Autographed copy
- ISBN: 979-8-218-28118-2
- Publisher: Harbor Dreams Media
- Publication Date: Spring 2024
- Pages: 300
- Language: English